Wednesday 24 September 2014

AatP Teufel von Hameln (video)

Mulla on Alice and the Pirates mekko! Yay ^^ Tilasin sen Lacemarketista, hintaa tuli 170 dollaria eli ~130 euroa, ja on kyllä ihana. Sain kaupan päälle suloisen kissakoristeen, joka sopii mekon kanssa tai johonkin muuhun koordiin. :3

I have an Alice and the Pirates dress! Yay ^^ I ordered it from Lacemarket, it was 170 dollars or ~130 euros, and it's adorable. I also got a kitty accessory for free, it matches the dred and can also be udes in different coords. :3



Mekko on inan lyhyt (95cm) niin kuvassa on alushame, mutta ajattelin pidentää tätä vaikka mustalla shifongilla.

The dress is a tiny bit short (95cm) so in the photos I have ab underskirt but I'm thinking about adding black chiffon and making it longer. 




Mulla on paljon kirjoitettavaa ja kuvia näytettävänä mutta aika ei riitä kaikkeen mitä haluan ja mitä pitää tehdä, mutta päivitän taas pian!

I have a lot to write about and photos to show but I'm running out of time to do all the things I want and have to do, but I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment