Monday 11 May 2015

Helsinki Lolita Convention 2015 video

Hello, this is just a quick post to link you the video I filmed at Hellocon. It doesn't include any rambling, just the fashions shows and vendors and stuff like that, because I made it for those who didn't get to go or want to look back to the event. I'll make a video of my purchases and personal experience next week. :)

I didn't film the Angelic Pretty Q&A or the talking panels, because frankly none of us were really interested in those and spent the time eating or shopping, and we left after the last fashion show. We wanted to be sure to catch our bus home (two hour ride) and did some shopping and ate ice cream in down town ^^

2 comments:

  1. Lovely video, it was nice to watch since I couldn't be there this time ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully you can make it next time! ^^

      Delete