Tuesday 29 March 2016

Alternative lookbook

I've gotten comments on Youtube about my what I look like / wear outside of lolita, so I made a video :) If you've read my blog for a long time, you've seen some of these pieces before. I stopped taking outfit photos of not-lolita a while ago, because it felt a bit silly since I don't really wear anything special. But hey, ask and you shall receive :P 


Theme is casual alternative for spring and fall (hence the jackets). I didn't take proper photos because it's a bitch taking detail photos when my camera doesn't have a flip screen so I can't see anything + it doesn't have auto-focus or remote. So here are four of the six looks (because I forgot to photo two, whoops) and rest are in the video ^^

It's been a while since I've shown nail art here, I had to cut my babies after the move since two of them (unsurprisingly) broke so they're short, but I had time to add small shit to them. Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment