Sunday 22 June 2014

My boring Midsummer

Juhannus ei koskaan ole ollut mulle mikään iso juhla, lähinnä vain vapaapäivä. Perjantaina kävimme ensin vanhempien luona mökillä Rymättylässä, grilliruokaa ja uusia perunoita nom <3 

Midsummer festival called Juhannus has never been a big deal to me, mostly just an extra day off. On Friday we went to my parent's cottage in Rymättylä, countryside by the sea. We got delicious barbeque and new potatoes, nom <3

Maisemaa. Kaikki marjat ovat vielä vihreitä... 

Some landscape. All the berries are still green... It may me midsummer, but it was just +17C warm - welcome to Finnish summer :D



Olen monesti leikannut tämän nurtsin. Päältäajettavalla ruohonleikkurillakin siihen menee monta tuntia.

I have mowed this laws many times. Even with a a mower out sin on and drive like a buggy (don't know the fancy name sorry) it takes hours.















Illalla käytiin Mynämäessä, ja siellä oli neljä pikkuista kissanpentua! Viimeksi ne olivat niin pieniä ettei niitä saanut mennä katsomaan, mutta nyt sai ^^ Ja kun sanon että nämä ovat parhaat kuva, voitte uskoa kuinka vaikeaa on ottaa pimeässä kuvia kännykkäkameralla :/

In the evening we went to Mynämäki, and there were four tiny kittens! Last time they were so small I couldn't go see them, but I could ^^ And when I tell you that these are the best picture, you know how hard it is to take pictures with a camera phone in the dark :/




Lauantaina satoi, joten olimme sisällä ja siirtelimme huonekaluja. Hankkiuduimme sohvasta eroon (koska se oli niin suuri) toisesta huoneesta, pidimme siitä vain aukeavan divaaniosan, koska siinä on kätevää säilyttää tavaraa. Ja uskokaa kun kerron, että konsoli/TV-tason ja kirjahyllyjen tyhjentäminen, siirtäminen toiseen huoneeseen ja täyttäminen on melkoinen työ! Tässä on kirjahylly missä on meidän VHS-kokoelma, näiden eteen tulee kirjoja. 

On Saturday it rained so we stayed indoors and moved furniture around. We got rid of a couch (since it was so big) from the smaller room, and kept just the openable divan-part or storage. And believe me when I tell you that emptying the console/TV table and bookshelves, moving them to other rooms and filling them again was a lot of work! Here is the bookshelves with our VHS collection, books come in the front row.


Tänään olin taas töissä, mutta uudelleenjärjestely jatkuu! Tämä pakottaa mut siivoamaan ja järjestämään kaiken uudelleen, joten teen tämän ajan kanssa. Valtava homma, mutta tällä saadaan kämppään lisää tilaa.

Today I was at work again but the reorganizing continues! This is forcing me to clean and organize everything, so I'm taking my time to do this well. Huge work, but this gives the apartment more space.

Asukuvia ensi kerralla, lupaan :D

Outfit photos next time, I promise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment