Saturday 28 February 2015

Meetup

Hello! Yesterday we had a meetup for a lolita who came down here from Lapland (for other things as well, of course) and we took her to Turku castle. There was an exhibit of props from the movie Girl King (and some of her authentic stuff as well that were lent from Sweden) and it was really pretty <3








After the castle our group of four split up and I took Shadow to eat Chinese food. Then we re-grouped and went to my place, and I had a ton of food and baked goods ready ~

And somehow I forgot to take any other photos D: Our guest of honor had to catch a train so the schedule was a bit more rushed that our meetups normally are, so somehow I forgot... Oh well :/ I know this was a hasty "Yay we did things" post but since I don't have photos, I don't feel like writing a wall of text here to describe all we did. We had fun and that's the most important thing ^^ 

2 comments:

  1. Kiitos vielä miitistä ja kaikesta!! :) ens kerralla sit kiireettömällä aikataululla :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eipä mitään, kiitos osallistumisesta :D Ensi kerralla sitten ^^

      Delete