Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sister

This Sunday I went to visit my sister because it was her birthday. ^^



My sister and I are very different. For example she loves pink, fragrant things and red wine; none of which I enjoy :D Still, we do have things in common: we love the minions from Despicable Me (and will go to see the movie about minions when it comes out!), and I adore her cats. <3 I was worried that if I gave her a big gift it may be a bit off, so I got her a bunch of smaller things ^^ She also has glasses (though she sometimes wears contacts) so I got her a pretty cleaning cloth, some light reading and a book about wines (since the gift is from me, books are to be expected xD) and a bottle of wine. I know absolutely nothing about wines so I got it purely because the label looked cool: I hope it's good! 

We live about an hour drive away from each other and I feel bad that we don't see more often. We may have our differences but I still my big sister very much. <3 Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment