Monday 6 April 2015

Anime and board games

I had five (!!) days off due to Easter, and even though I don't care one bit about the holiday, I was more than happy to take the time off. I made things around the house that needed doing, read a good book and made two videos for you guys :D So hopefully I can keep up with weekly videos!

On Sunday I had friends over and we watched anime and played board games. I play with my boyfriend a lot but sometimes it is fun to play with more people, and sometimes we arrange play evenings with coworkers. I really love my job.<3

Anyway the gathering was also a good excuse to bake! I've been trying to bake less since I've gained a bit weight (and since my boyfriend isn't so keen on sweet things I usually end up eating almost everything myself), but I have to bake for friends, don't I? ^^ So I made chocolate muffins, tuna pastries and popcorn with coconut oil - that way they're a lot less greasy but don't taste like coconut, fear not. Also cookies were essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment