Saturday 12 December 2015

Dollhouse meet

Hi. Long time no lolita? I've been way too busy for my liking, but still managed to arrange one more meet-up for this year. Why? We have a new lady in our comm! I was super exited since the theme was first tea and then we went to a dollhouse exhibit (how much more lolita can you get come on) and most of us were supposed to attend. However two ladies had to cancel :/ Some day we will have a meet with everyone!

Anyway, we started by heading to Cafe Monarch. I had made a table reservation for seven people, but when we went there, we were given a four person table (we were ten minutes early and I thought we just had to wait) but in the end, we just stayed at that table. The waiter (who was very nice) didn't seem to understand I had a reservation even though I told so? And since one of us is vegan I had inquired beforehand of vegan options, and I was told there were several.However the menu had none? And when she ask about it, the (still very nice) waiter suggested omelet ^^' We did manage to get food and drinks which were delicious, but then the cafe closed early? I had a reservation for 90min and just before an hour had passed, the (still, very nice) waiter told us they will close in five minutes o__O So the overall experience was kinda "whaa..?" so I don't think I'll be going there again...


After eating we headed to the dollhouse exhibit, and it was so pretty! The lobby looked pretty too ~ 


I didn't want to lug my big camera with me and my phone is useless, so I thank my lovely ladies for these photos <3 The amount of details was stunning! There were older and newer dollhouses, enjoy ~









And here's our squad! Photo taken at the exhibit lobby.


Can I just say that I love that it's time for jackets and coats? I love jackets and coats in lolita and ouji, and have thus gathered a small collection of them :D Here's the one I wore today, photo taken before I left the house (since I knew it would be pitch black by the time I got home, since winter). I did change my shoes at the last minute for a bit more classic style.


There was also some modern art at the museum :)  Let's end in a silly note? I'm still suuuper awkward when posing so I sometimes do silly things. Here's one.


I hope to see again next year and resume monthly meets, and one day have a meetup with everyone present! <3

2 comments:

  1. Olipas vain melkoinen kahvilakokemus! Paikka kyllä vaikuttaa tosi tasokkaalta niin luulisi että palvelu olisi myös erinomaista, ilman sekoiluja 😂 Ihana näyttely! Olisipa täälläkin kivoja näyttelyitä.

    Ja ihana asu! Tykkään myös käyttää jakkuja lolitassa, ne on tyylikkäitä :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oli kyllä melkoinen kokemus :'D Ei näköjään saa luottaa siistiin ulkoasuun? Noh, saatiin murkinaa niin se oli pääasia!

      Kiitoksia ^^ Jakut, takit ja liivit ovat ihania ja niitä kaipaan aina lisää <3

      Delete