1. No more "same-y" items. What do I mean? Well, when I was looking for a dress to buy, I realized I had three stained glass prints on my list. ... I already have a stained glass print. I actually have lots of black dresses and skirts with cool prints, so I'll be looking for more gray, brown, beige and ivory.
2. I'm only allowing myself to buy one black blouse. I have some, but I love having more because black is the color I use the most, but since I do have them, I could be buying something more useful. So only one.
3. Only 1 pair of shoes, because I have a bunch of those as well.
4. More accessories! In different colors too.
5. Better quality wigs (from GLW and Lockshop)
6. Buy one, make one! I have a bunch of fabric left unused, so for every dress and skirt I buy, I have to make one before I buy another. Hopefully this will slow the buying process down.
Here's a video if you want to see it ~