Wednesday 17 February 2016

Yes, noes and favourites on items

In this week's video I talk about different items and brands. I have longer answer in my video, but here are the short ones. :)

46. Parasols: Vital or frivolous?
To me, frivolous since I consider them a bit too costume-y to wear if I'm not in a meet.

28. Bloomers or no bloomers?
No bloomers. I wear longer skirts and dresses so modesty is not an issue, and during winter I wear other warm things.

6. My favorite Lolita brand
Print wise, Alice and the Pirates. Cut / length wise, Innocent World.
(If I could only combine the two...)

49. My favorite Lolita print
Every brand (indie, taobao, "real brand") has some prints that I love, here are just a couple examples. Note that most of them have a cut / design I do not like / would not wear, we're talking just about print here.

Let's start with Angelic Pretty! Yes, I'm a mostly gothic lolita but they have some awesome prints in certain colorways. 






And lastly, my dream dress: IW Gargoyle dress in grey and the long cut. This would be easy to coord either gothic or classic and I really love the print, cut and color (cut is similar to Blanche which I own in black long)

No comments:

Post a Comment