Sunday 29 March 2015

Lolita Level Up Quiz

Hello! I uploaded this video on Wednesday, but here it is! It's a (long) quiz about lolita and the result tells you how far you've come in the fashion, with humour of course. I decided to do it since it was requested in my 150 subscribers video. I haven't had the time to do it, so now that I reached 500+ subs, it was a good time to do it :D Warning, it's half an hour long! There are over a hundred questions, and I linked the quiz in the video. :)

I spent my Thursday and Friday in Helsinki. I'm studying to become "libristi" (there's no translation, but basically it's a fancy title that says I know a lot about books) and go there every two months or so. My fellow students are very pleasant company so Thursday evening fly by at the hotel! Friday evening I visited the museum of modern art Kiasma (and met a coworker! Small world :D) and enjoyed the exhibit. No photos because I didn't bring my camera. But yeah, that's why I was away from my computer so the video was linked here a bit later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment