Thursday 12 March 2015

Stuff

Hi. There was no video this Wednesday because life kept me busy + I had a day off that I wanted to dedicate completely to being lazy and doing stuff for the house. I have a new awesome keyboard that's cordless so I can use it while playing games by the desk or take it and cordless mouse to the couch and use them with the big TV. Good for watching anime ;) I also finally got speakers (with adjustable bass, you're welcome neighbours); before if I was at the desk I had to use headphones or put it to the TV to get sound. Yay improved lazyness! The desk is getting a bit crowded though, with two sets of everything. I also want a new monitor but I don't have over two hundred euros to spend on it so this will do ~ 

Speaking of computers and games, have you ever played Lego games? They may seem childish but are really well made! We've been playing Lego Hobbit (on PC but we use controllers and put it in the TV) and the co-op and split screen work really well. It has a lot of interesting mechanics that are well executed, all the dwarves (and other characters, of which there are plenty) have different abilities and the world is so full of loot and collectibles that collecting them all would take ages. Plus the first time you play through an area you have only few characters to use according to the plot, so some places you can't reach until you replay it while you have access to all of the characters. It has the voice acting and plot from the movies and it flows really well, and Sir Christopher Lee (aka Saruman) is the narrator for skipping some boring stuff. A really awesome game, especially for co-op.

I also saw Chappie, and it wasn't that bad. I had mixed feelings about it beforehand but I really loved some aspects of it. It was nice and different, and Chappie was both adorable and admirable. I recommend checking it out if you want something new but not perfect. (And by the way the new series The last man on Earth is pretty hilarious)

Lastly as  a bit of lolita, my youtube channel has over 500 subscribers so I'm going to do something special :D Not next week, it will a craft video but maybe after that. Making craft videos has turned out to take a lot longer than I anticipated! It takes time to set the camera and explain things that I normally would just do, plus I have to wait for good lighting conditions. So even though I originally planned that every other video was going to be  craft video, it's more likely that one of every third or fourth will be one. Plus bigger projects take more time. I will still do them because I would do the projects anyway, but it won't be as often as I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment