Tuesday 27 October 2015

Close-up

Some time ago I found a channel called Lolita Details, but sadly they haven't made a new video in almost a year. So I thought that "Hey, I have brand too, maybe I could do that?" and so I did :D I didn't want to steal their name and views, so I'm calling these close-ups. First is my Alice and the Pirates dress Teufel von Hameln. I really love how I can dress it up or down, gothic or classic, dark or light: the print has so many colors to work with!


I did learn a lesson from this dress: I don't like such a high waisted cut, nor do I like front lacing: I don't have really bog boobs but they're still a bit bog for this dress, as the front lacing will open a bit... So I usually wear a blouse with tied bow at the collar to cover it up ;) For the video I wore the same coord I had on our garden meet a while ago, because I really like it :D I usually prefer dark colour and gothic coords, but this shows how I can coord this a bit lighter as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment